Community Resources » Dental, Vision and other assistance|
Spokane Community Dental Center
||Dental, Vision and other assistance
- 242 W. Sprague
- Provides preventative and restorative dental services. Accepts Medicaid and sliding fee available.
Oral Health Programs
- Spokane Regional Health District
- 1101 W. College, Room 300
- Provides education, health/dental counseling and referral.
Spokane Central Lions
- 1212 N. Howard
- Provides free eye exams and glasses for children and adults.
EWU Dental Hygiene Clinic
- 301 N. Riverpoint Blvd.
- Provides basic dental services at low cost.
Ronald McDonald Care Mobile
- Mobile care unit that provides basic dental, vision, and health care for little or no cost. Call to confirm dates and location.
Healthy Kids Now
- Free or low cost health insurance for kids under 19 years old. Call for more information.
- Behavioral Education Skills Training
- 101 W. 8th Ave.
- An intensive therapeutic program for children, ages 5-12 with behavioral and emotional problems that are affecting relationships with family and friends and with school performance.
Nine Mile Falls Elementary School Counseling Page